Book your room at Maytaq Wasin Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Museum of Religious Art, UNSAAC Yale International Center, and Hatunrumiyoc. Also nearby are Santa Catalina Convent and Church of the Company of Jesus.
In addition to a restaurant, Maytaq Wasin Hotel features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a computer station and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature desks, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maytaq Wasin Hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cusco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Maytaq Wasin Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The fine print for Maytaq Wasin Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
When you leave
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee