Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
- 1 queen
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Museum of Religious Art, UNSAAC Yale International Center, and Hatunrumiyoc. Also nearby are Santa Catalina Convent and Church of the Company of Jesus.
In addition to a restaurant, Maytaq Wasin Hotel features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include an Internet point and a computer station.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature desks, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cusco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Maytaq Wasin Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee