From the fields of upcountry Maui to the island’s sparkling shores and the depths of Molokini Crater, a couple’s getaway on Maui will not disappoint. Share a once-in-a-lifetime experience with your loved one atop Haleakala Crater at sunrise, beneath remote waterfalls, or on a secluded beach. Stroll hand-in-hand through quaint towns in the morning and take to the shores to enjoy a cultural luau in the evening.
Five Essential Maui Experiences
- Take a ferry from Lahaina town across to the neighbour islands of Lanai for a day of exploration.
- Visit Haleakala Crater “House of the Sun” to watch the sunrise.
- Explore the quaint villages of Lahaina and Paia.
- Have a whale of a time meeting visiting humpback whales (Dec-Apr).
- Drive the “Road to Hana”, a scenic drive along the north-east coastline.
Learn more »