- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gosford Golf Course
- 3 min drive
- The Entertainment Grounds
- 4 min drive
- Central Coast Stadium
- 5 min drive
- Palm Beach, NSW (LBH-Palm Beach Seaplane Base)
- 79 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Wyoming, Gosford Resort and Conference Centre, Previously known as The Willows is in an area with good shopping. Laycock Street Theater and Gosford Classic Car Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Erina Fair and Deepwater Plaza. Australian Reptile Park and Amazement are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the motel's location for the sightseeing.
- Gosford Golf Course - 3 min drive
- The Entertainment Grounds - 4 min drive
- Central Coast Stadium - 5 min drive
- Erina Fair - 11 min drive
- Australian Reptile Park - 14 min drive
- Niagara Park Station - 5 min drive
- Tascott Station - 11 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 74 min drive
About this property
Gosford Resort and Conference Centre, Previously known as The Willows
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 7 AM-9:00 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Saturday: 7:30 AM-8:00 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Reception hours are 7:30 AM to 8 PM on Sunday. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Willows Motel Wyoming
- Willows Wyoming
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Booked a twin room with 2 Queen beds and arrived to be given a room with only one bed. Spoke to reception and was told to hotel was fully booked and they could not give me the room I had booked and been charged for. The only room available had a king which they split into 2 singles. Bed was comfortable but not what we paid for. House keeping lady who came to split the bed was lovely. We have stayed here many times and they have recently done an upgrade to the rooms. They are nice but the rooms have tiled floors and we found our feet getting dirty from walking on them. There seemed to be a film of fine dust/ construction dust on everything. Overall not a bad hotel but this was our most disappointing stay we have had here.