Whether you’re looking for an action-packed getaway complete with paddle boarding, surfing and swimming, or just want to relax, unwind and let the fresh sea breeze do its work, The Windang Manor is a newly built home for you to enjoy your weekend away.
This modern home is the ideal base for families or couples looking for a luxury holiday that’s quiet and away from the crowds, yet still close enough to the South Coast attractions should you wish to venture out.
* Smart TV, WIFI (fast speed NBN), NETFLIX, YOUTUBE
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, cutlery and crockery
* Full sized bedrooms all with built-ins, main with ensuite
* Laundry with washer, dryer, ironing board, iron.
* All Linen provided (BYO towels)
* Garage parking
• Main Bedroom: Queen bed, ensuite, and built-in wardrobe
• Second Bedroom: Double with built-in wardrobe
• Third Bedroom: Double with built-in wardrobe
• Fourth Bedroom: 2 x Single bunk beds
Perfect for 4 adults and 4 children - MAXIMUM OF 8 PERSONS ONLY
Windang is the South Coast’s little secret. This undiscovered oasis is only 1.5 hours from Sydney and has the full complement of retail facilities so you can stock up on your holiday essentials.
At your door step.
• Lake Illawarra
• Large family friendly parks with playground, bbqs, parking and picnic shelters
• And of course, the golden sands of Warilla Beach at your doorstep. Warilla Beach is patrolled for 7 months of the year at 3 separate locations.
• Paddle boarding
• Surf school
• Fishing spots
JUST A SHORT DRIVE AWAY:
• Easy 2 minutes to Warilla Grove (Woolworths, Aldi, Butcher, Greengrocer)
• 6 minutes to Shellharbour
• 18 minutes to Kiama (blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park,
• 20 minutes to Wollongong (shopping, dining, nightlife)
• 30 minutes to Minnamurra Falls (beautiful rainforest, waterfall etc wheelchair accessible)
• 30 minutes to Berry (historic country town with great shopping and award winning restaurants)
Check out the Visit NSW website for more information on where you can find great eats, fantastic South Coast wineries, the perfect coffee and other activities you can do on the South Coast.
Please note , property does not allow Bucks or Hen,
If so bond could be fortified.