Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 20 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 20 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 14 Jan. 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 8 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 29 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jan. 2021
Travelers to Winnipeg give high marks for the fascinating museums, fun sporting events, and popular theater scene. This city also attracts tourists with its architecture, restaurants, and shopping.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Winnipeg
- The closest major airport is in Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) 9.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Winnipeg
The city is well known for its museums and theaters, and cultural venues include Celebrations Dinner Theatre, Riel House, and Manitoba Electrical Museum & Education Center. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to St. Vital Centre, Grant Park Shopping Centre, and Corydon Avenue. Hockey fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at Investors Group Field, MTS Centre, or Shaw Park Stadium.
In Winnipeg, you'll find 78 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Canalta Selkirk - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mere Hotel - Our customers like the quiet location and room size at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Exchange District can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- The Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Winnipeg
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Winnipeg Union Station. Winnipeg might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Winnipeg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -10°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and -7°F as the nighttime average
- Winnipeg gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Winnipeg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Winnipeg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Winnipeg?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Winnipeg?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Winnipeg?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Winnipeg?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Winnipeg?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Winnipeg?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Winnipeg?
What are some hotels with pools in Winnipeg?
Recent Reviews in Winnipeg
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Winnipeg airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Winnipeg?
- Where to stay near top Winnipeg attractions?
- More accommodation types in Winnipeg
- What kind of hotels are in Winnipeg?
- Which hotel chains are in Winnipeg?
- What are the most popular hotels in Winnipeg?
- Are there hotels near Winnipeg?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends