Visitors to Weligama are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. In Weligama, there are 64 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Weligama
Places to visit in the larger region include Mirissa Fisheries Harbor, Mirissa Beach, and Handunugoda Tea Museum. You'll also find Polhena Beach and Martin Wickramsinghe Folk Museum in the area.
In Weligama, you'll be able to select from 64 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cape Weligama - This 5-star resort features 13 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Eraeliya Villas & Gardens - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- W15 - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Weligama
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Weligama gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F