Search Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship Hotels from AU$64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 31 Dec. 2019
History buffs will enjoy exploring Warsaw, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments and cafés. Top sights in the city include Royal Castle, Old Town Square, and Lazienki Park.
- There are 748 hotels and other accommodations in Warsaw
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin) 7.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia) 33.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warsaw
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Grand Theatre, National Museum, and Warsaw Uprising Museum. Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Royal Castle, Old Town Square, and Palace of Culture and Science. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Galeria Centrum, Hala Mirowska, and Old Town Market Place.
In Warsaw, you'll be able to select from 748 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Luxury Apartments Mondrian Market Square - Guests who stay at this 5-star apartment in Old Town can enjoy access to concierge services and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- H15 Boutique - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Srodmiescie features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Hotel Bellotto - This 5-star hotel in Old Town features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Warsaw include Lazienki Park, Presidential Palace, and Warsaw Uprising Monument.
Getting Around Warsaw
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Warsaw is a breeze. Make your way to Centrum to catch metro. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Warsaw Central Station, Warszawa Srodmiescie Station, or Warsaw Ochota Station.
Dressing for Warsaw
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Warsaw gets about 21.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Warsaw?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Warsaw, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Warsaw?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Warsaw?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Warsaw?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Warsaw?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Warsaw?
What's the best luxury hotel in Warsaw?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Warsaw?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Warsaw?
What's the best hotel in Warsaw to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Warsaw
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Warsaw airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Warsaw?
- Where to stay near top Warsaw attractions?
- More accommodation types in Warsaw
- What kind of hotels are in Warsaw?
- Which hotel chains are in Warsaw?
- What are the most popular hotels in Warsaw?
- Are there hotels near Warsaw?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends