History buffs enjoy visiting Vitoria-Gasteiz though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums, and wineries. A top sight in the city is Churches.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Vitoria-Gasteiz
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIT) 6.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo) 52.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vitoria-Gasteiz
Cultural venues in the city include Museo Fournier de Naipes, Artium, and Armory Museum of Alava. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Churches, Church of San Miguel, and Iglesia de San Vicente Martir. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are House No. 14 and Plaza de Espana.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Jardines de Uleta Suites - This 4-star aparthotel in Mendizorrotza features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
- Hotel Palacio de Elorriaga - This 3-star hotel in Elorriaga features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Silken Ciudad de Vitoria - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lovaina can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Getting Around Vitoria-Gasteiz
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Vitoria-Gasteiz Station. Vitoria-Gasteiz might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Vitoria-Gasteiz is 1.10 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F