- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Port of Vancouver
- 12 min drive
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- 13 min drive
- Canada Place
- 13 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
District of North Vancouver
Located in District of North Vancouver, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver is in the suburbs and near theme parks. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and TELUS World of Science are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lonsdale Quay Market and Granville Street. Check out an event or a game at Pacific Coliseum, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Port of Vancouver - 12 min drive
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 13 min drive
- Canada Place - 13 min drive
- Vancouver Waterfront - 14 min drive
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 14 min drive
- Rupert Station - 8 min drive
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 12 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Pantry – Al fresco dining family restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Churchills Lounge – Cocktail bar.
- Seymours Pub – Al fresco dining pub. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Hotel North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn Hotel North Vancouver District of North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver District of North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn Hotel Suites North Vancouver
- Vancouver District of Vancouv