Visitors to Ushuaia are sure to enjoy the local tours and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its museums.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodations in Ushuaia
- The closest major airport is in Ushuaia (USH-Malvinas Argentinas Intl.) 17 from the city center
- The next closest is in Puerto Williams (WPU-Guardia Marina Zanartu) 47.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ushuaia
Cultural venues in the city include Maritime Museum, Historia Fueguina Thematic Gallery, and Yamana Museum. The hiking trails and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Vinciguerra Glacier, Esmeralda Lake, and Yatana Park. Taking local tours is one of the top activities, while Cerro Castor, Ushuaia Bay, and The End of the World Train are favorite sights to visit.
In Ushuaia, you'll find 66 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cabañas Del Martial - This 3-star cabin features ski slopes, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Los Cauquenes Resort + Spa + Experiences - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ushuaia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 49°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 47°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Ushuaia gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 55°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 30°F