Search Torres Del Paine, Chile Hotels from AU$455
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Torres Del Paine hotel prices
Visiting Torres Del Paine
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Torres Del Paine, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the glaciers, bars, and local tours. In Torres Del Paine, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Puerto Natales (PNT-Teniente J. Gallardo) 64.1 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Torres Del Paine
The hiking trails, glaciers, and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty, and Salto Chico Falls, Salto Grande, and Amarga Lake are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Torres del Paine National Park and Base of Towers of Paine.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Torres Del Paine. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Lago Grey - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Río Serrano - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Las Torres Patagonia - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Torres Del Paine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 52°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 15.04 inches of rain falls on Torres Del Paine each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 58°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Torres Del Paine?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Torres Del Paine, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Torres Del Paine?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Torres Del Paine?
What's the best hotel for couples in Torres Del Paine?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Torres Del Paine?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Torres Del Paine?
What's the best boutique hotel in Torres Del Paine?
Recent Reviews in Torres Del Paine
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Torres Del Paine airport?
- Where to stay near top Torres Del Paine attractions?
- More accommodation types in Torres Del Paine
- What kind of hotels are in Torres Del Paine?
- Which hotel chains are in Torres Del Paine?
- What are the most popular hotels in Torres Del Paine?
- Are there hotels near Torres Del Paine?
- Expedia's Latest Trends