Search Toowoomba, Toowoomba Hotels from AU$99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 5 Jan. 2020
Visitors to Toowoomba are sure to enjoy the shopping, gardens, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and theaters.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toowoomba
- The closest major airport is in Toowoomba, QLD (TWB) 3.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Toowoomba, QLD (WTB-Brisbane West Wellcamp) 15.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Toowoomba
The city's cultural venues include Empire Theatre and Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Laurel Bank Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Grand Central Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Toowoomba. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Potters Toowoomba Boutique Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quest Toowoomba - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Toowoomba
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Toowoomba Station. Toowoomba might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Toowoomba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Toowoomba gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Toowoomba?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Toowoomba, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Toowoomba?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Toowoomba?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Toowoomba?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Toowoomba?
What's the best high-end hotel in Toowoomba?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Toowoomba?
Recent Reviews in Toowoomba
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Toowoomba airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Toowoomba?
- Where to stay near top Toowoomba attractions?
- More accommodation types in Toowoomba
- What kind of hotels are in Toowoomba?
- Which hotel chains are in Toowoomba?
- What are the most popular hotels in Toowoomba?
- Are there hotels near Toowoomba?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends