Visitors to Toowoomba are sure to enjoy the shopping, gardens, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and theaters.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toowoomba
- The closest major airport is in Toowoomba, QLD (TWB) 3.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Toowoomba, QLD (WTB-Brisbane West Wellcamp) 15.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Toowoomba
The city's cultural venues include Empire Theatre and Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Laurel Bank Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Grand Central Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Toowoomba. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Potters Toowoomba Boutique Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quest Toowoomba - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Toowoomba
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Toowoomba Station. Toowoomba might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Toowoomba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Toowoomba gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 35°F