Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Highfields. This city attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Highfields
- The closest major airport is in Toowoomba, QLD (TWB) 9.4 from the city center while the next closest is in Toowoomba, QLD (WTB-Brisbane West Wellcamp) 18.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Highfields
Favorite places to visit in the city include Michael Park, Peacehaven Botanic Park, and Highfields Falls. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 2 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Highfields.
- Country Comfort Toowoomba - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Highfields
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Highfields is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and December with an average temperature of 85°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 34°F