- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Oakwood Premier Tokyo
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom
Executive Room, 1 Bedroom
Superior Room, 1 Bedroom (with Shower Booth)
Superior Studio (Shower Booth)
2BED Room Deluxe Suite
Deluxe Room, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Room, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
In the city centre, Oakwood Premier Tokyo is in Tokyo's Chiyoda neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall and Kite Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Coredo Muromachi. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Bridgestone Museum of Art - 6 min walk
- Mitsui Memorial Museum - 8 min walk
- Kite Museum - 8 min walk
- Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall - 9 min walk
- Tei-Park, Communication Park - 10 min walk
- Tokyo Station - 6 min walk
- Otemachi Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27 min drive
- Fujisoba - 1 min walk
- 福龍 - 1 min walk
- Gyokatsu Motomura - 1 min walk
- Matsuya - 2 min walk
- 洋麺屋 五右衛門 - 2 min walk
About this property
Oakwood Premier Tokyo
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 3025 for adults and JPY 1815 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2800 per person (one way)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3300 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10890.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort