- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Tokyo International Forum
- 12 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 2 min drive
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo is in Tokyo's Ginza neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Tokyo Tower, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Higashi-ginza Station is just steps away and Ginza Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Tokyo International Forum - 12 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 4 min drive
- KidZania Tokyo - 4 min drive
- LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 4 min drive
- Higashi-ginza Station - 2 min walk
- Yurakucho Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Restaurant — 1 min walk
- 蘭苑菜館 - 1 min walk
- Saray - 1 min walk
- 宮越屋珈琲 - 1 min walk
- Fukuji - 1 min walk
About this property
Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2750 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo
- Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel
- Millennium Mitsui Garden Tokyo
- Millennium Mitsui Garden
- Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo Japan
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very convenient location in Ginza central area, and easy access to the subway. The hotel room is tiny but well organized and also very clean. Staffs are very friendly and most important thing is they can speak both Japanese and English.