- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
1 Double 18sqm Non smoking
1 King 25sqm Non smoking
1 King Corner 22sqm Non smoking
1 Queen Superior 20sqm Non smoking
Executive Corner Twin 30sqm Non smoking
No View 1 Double 17sqm Non smoking
No View 1 Queen 20sqm Non smoking
Train View 1 Queen 20sqm Non smoking
Train View Twin 25sqm Non-smoking
Triple 25sqm Non smoking
Twin 25sqm Non smoking
Deluxe Twin 28sqm Non smoking
No View 1 Queen 17sqm Non smoking
1 Queen 18sqm Non smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi is in Tokyo's Marunouchi neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Tokyo Midtown and LaLaport Toyosu Mall. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Tokyo Tower, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Otemachi Station is 4 minutes by foot and Mitsukoshimae Station is 7 minutes.
- Tokyo International Forum - 14 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 3 min drive
- Ueno Park - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 4 min drive
- Otemachi Station - 4 min walk
- Tokyo Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 46 min drive
- TENQOO — 1 min walk
- Papa Milano Trattoria - 1 min walk
- Marunouchi Trust Tower - 1 min walk
- Tokyo Station Nihonbashi Gate - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi
- Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi
- Metropolitan Marunouchi
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi Japan
Room is small and the decoration is a bit old. Service is like a basic hotel service level and doesn't seems to be fall into any 3.5/4* hotel.