Visiting Tioman Island
Travelers to Tioman Island give high marks for the beaches. In Tioman Island, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tioman Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kampung Juara Beach, Juara Turtle Project, and Asah Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tioman Marine Park and B&J Diving Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tioman Island. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Minang Cove Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Japamala Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 3 restaurants.
- Tioman Dive Resort - This 3-star resort features an outdoor pool, a bar, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Tioman Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Tioman Island gets about 2.36 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are September and November with an average of 72°F