Visiting Pulau Besar
Visitors to Pulau Besar are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting. In Pulau Besar, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pulau Besar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Pulau Beach. You'll also find Mersing Beach and Pulau Tinggi Jetty in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Pulau Besar, you'll find these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Aseania Resort Pulau Besar is located in central Pulau Besar. This 3-star resort in Pulau Besar features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Dcoconut Island Resort is located in the heart of Pulau Besar. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Pulau Besar can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room refrigerator.
Dressing for Pulau Besar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- About 2.36 inches of rain falls on Pulau Besar each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas September and October are often coldest, averaging 72°F