- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Cabin, 1 Bedroom
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms
Chalet, 2 Bedrooms
Cabin, Shared Bathroom
Deluxe Cabin, Shared Bathroom
Family Room, Lake View
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Lake View
Cabin, Shared Bathroom (King)
Cabin, Shared Bathroom (Kitchen)
Deluxe Chalet, 3 Bedrooms
Two Bedroom Lodge
About this area
Located in Taupo, Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort is in the historical district and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Taupo and Huka Falls. Travelling with kids? Consider Waipahihi Botanical Gardens and Taupo Bungy.
- Taupo Hot Springs - 2 min walk
- Waipahihi Botanical Gardens - 11 min walk
- Wairakei Geothermal Power Station - 17 min walk
- Maori Carvings - 3 min drive
- Candyland - 3 min drive
- Taupo (TUO) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Savour Cafe – Al fresco dining café offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
About this property
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Guests are charged a fee to access the hot springs.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 15.0 per stay.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Pool fee: NZD 12 per person, per night
- Resort fee: NZD 12 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 19.00 for adults and NZD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 20.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Taupo Debretts Spa Resort
- Debretts Spa Resort
- Taupo Debretts Spa
- Debretts Spa
- Taupo Debretts Hotel Taupo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort