- Seashells Beach
- 1 min walk
- Diamond Beach
- 10 min walk
- Black Head Beach
- 5 min drive
- Taree, NSW (TRO)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Serenity Diamond Beach is located in Diamond Beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Diamond Beach and Booti Booti National Park, while The National Motorcycle Museum and Great Lakes Museum are cultural highlights.
- Seashells Beach - 1 min walk
- Diamond Beach - 10 min walk
- Black Head Beach - 5 min drive
- Tallwoods Golf & Country Club - 7 min drive
- Saltwater National Park - 36 min drive
- Taree Station - 28 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 99 min drive
About this property
Serenity Diamond Beach
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5 PM. <br />Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code.
- This hotel will place an credit card pre-authorization or USD200 cash deposit. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.0 per day
- High chair fee: AUD 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Serenity Diamond Beach Aparthotel
- Ramada Resort Diamond Beach
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was neat and tidy, well presented. The unit I Loved the benefits of having a bathroom in each room, especially the spa bath in the main room :-) would have enjoyed having a tv in the main bedroom too to relax on the bed watching it after a day full of activities in and around the property. The pool area was divine! Was a nice comfort having the property manager, keeping us updated about the areas around the premises, and providing a complimentary late departure. Can not fault the place or staff! Highly recommend