Search Takua Thung, Phang Nga Hotels from AU$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Dec. 2019
Visiting Takua Thung
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Takua Thung, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. A top sight in the area is Ao Phang Nga National Park.
- You'll find 267 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phang Nga
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) 22.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Takua Thung
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ao Phang-nga National Park, Khao Phing Kan, and Natai Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Khok Kloi Fresh Market and Shrine of King Heng Ling.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Takua Thung. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Natai House - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Akyra Beach Club Phuket - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Aleenta Resort and Spa - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Top places to see outside the city include Ao Phang Nga National Park, located 10.9 mi (17.6 from the city center, and Laem Singh Beach, which is 23.5 mi (37.8 away.
Dressing for Takua Thung
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Takua Thung gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Takua Thung?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Takua Thung, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Takua Thung?
What's the best place to stay for families in Takua Thung?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Takua Thung?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Takua Thung?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Takua Thung?
What's the best high-end hotel in Takua Thung?
What's the best boutique hotel in Takua Thung?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Takua Thung?
Recent Reviews in Takua Thung
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Takua Thung airport?
- Where to stay near top Takua Thung attractions?
- More accommodation types in Takua Thung
- Which hotel chains are in Takua Thung?
- What are the most popular hotels in Takua Thung?
- Are there hotels near Takua Thung?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends