Overview of Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Luxury Room, View (Club Sofitel, Top Floors)
Superior Room, View
Classic Room, City View
Club Suite, City View, Corner (Prestige, Club Sofitel)
Superior Room, View
Junior Suite, City View
Luxury Room, View (Upper Floors)
About this area
Located in Sydney, Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is in the city centre and near a train station. Martin Place and Pitt Street Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Royal Botanic Gardens and Hyde Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground.
- Circular Quay - 5 min walk
- Martin Place - 5 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 9 min walk
- Royal Botanic Gardens - 11 min walk
- Overseas Passenger Terminal - 12 min walk
- Martin Place Station - 4 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Soirée at the Wentworth – Lobby lounge offering Modern European cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 80 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 75.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel
- Sofitel Wentworth Hotel
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
- Sofitel Wentworth
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel Sydney
- Accor Sydney Wentworth
- Sydney Sofitel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location and lovely staff Beds were comfortable and amenities good quality.