- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Suite, Balcony
Superior Room, Balcony
Superior Room, City View
About this area
Sydney Olympic Park
Located in Sydney Olympic Park, Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Capitol Theatre and Enmore Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at White Bay Cruise Terminal and Circular Quay. Check out an event or a game at Qudos Bank Arena, and consider making time for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- ANZ Stadium - 5 min walk
- Qudos Bank Arena - 14 min walk
- Parramatta Park - 14 min drive
- Westmead Hospital - 17 min drive
- White Bay Cruise Terminal - 23 min drive
- Sydney Olympic Park Station - 4 min walk
- Macquarie Park Station - 11 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Boulevard Brasserie – Garden-view family restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Brewery Bar + Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 34.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Hotel
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
- Accor Sydney Olympic Park
- Novotel Hotel Homebush
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Sydney Novotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities