This unique, pet-friendly, 2 bed holiday cottage in St Ives, Cornwall is a quirky fisherman's cottage, full of character with beamed ceilings, wooden floors, sash windows and a stable door.
It is on a quite pretty terrace just minutes walk to beaches,restaurants,pubs,shops.
The cottage can accommodate up to 4 guests and comprises:
• 2 bedrooms:
• 1 Double room, with vanity mirror, hairdryer, iron, clothes rail and a cot (if required). From this room you can look out across a pretty garden, with its abundance of flowers, and catch a glimpse of the sea;
• 1 Twin room, with 2 single beds (one smaller than the average sized single bed) and clothes rail.
• 1 bathroom, with shower – towels are provided;
• Lounge area (with board games) and a log burner – perfect for those winter evenings.
• Modern kitchen with electric oven, microwave, smoothie maker, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer;
• Three-tiered, south facing garden, with BBQ area and an outside tap – please use this tap to wash your wetsuits outside;
• Small dogs are very welcome, at an additional cost of £40 per dog. Please note that dogs are not allowed on furniture or on beds please.
The cottage is set on a pretty terrace with another 10 cottages, which are all unique and different. All of the cottages have gardens, which is unusual for St Ives! Despite the number of cottages, the terrace is very quiet and all of the cottages’ residents are lovely and friendly.
The cottage’s three-tiered, south-facing garden, is a perfect place for you to relax and enjoy your morning coffee over breakfast or an evening wine, whilst cooking food on the BBQ.
The cottage is suitable for single people, couples or families.
There are 5 beaches in St Ives, one of which is dog-friendly all year round!
Both the beach and the cobbled streets of St Ives, which have lovely shops, restaurants and pubs, are only a 5 minute walk from the cottage.
Feel at Home
St Ives has fast become one of the UK's foremost holiday destinations and offers 3 award-winning sandy beaches. In fact, the bay was voted the third best bay in the world by the Daily Mail!
The town offers a maze of cobbled streets that host a vast array of high quality restaurants, galleries and shops.