Travelers to Sihanoukville give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its seafood restaurants.
- There are 170 hotels and other accommodations in Sihanoukville
- The closest major airport is in Sihanoukville (KOS) 24.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Phu Quoc (PQC-Phu Quoc Intl.) 74.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sihanoukville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kbal Chhay, Ream National Park, and Bamboo Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Samudera Supermarket and Ochheuteal Beach.
In Sihanoukville, there are 170 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Spayhiti - This 3-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Sok Sabay Resort - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Moonlight Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and concierge services, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Sihanoukville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sihanoukville is 2.68 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 74°F