Search Sihanoukville, Preah Sihanouk Hotels from AU$21
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Oct. 2019
Travelers to Sihanoukville give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its seafood restaurants.
- There are 170 hotels and other accommodations in Sihanoukville
- The closest major airport is in Sihanoukville (KOS) 24.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Phu Quoc (PQC-Phu Quoc Intl.) 74.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sihanoukville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kbal Chhay, Ream National Park, and Bamboo Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Samudera Supermarket and Ochheuteal Beach.
In Sihanoukville, there are 170 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Spayhiti - This 3-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Sok Sabay Resort - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Moonlight Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and concierge services, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Sihanoukville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sihanoukville is 2.68 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 74°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sihanoukville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sihanoukville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Sihanoukville?
What's the best place to stay for families in Sihanoukville?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Sihanoukville?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Sihanoukville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sihanoukville?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Sihanoukville?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Sihanoukville?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Sihanoukville?
Recent Reviews in Sihanoukville
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Sihanoukville airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Sihanoukville?
- Where to stay near top Sihanoukville attractions?
- More accommodation types in Sihanoukville
- What kind of hotels are in Sihanoukville?
- Which hotel chains are in Sihanoukville?
- What are the most popular hotels in Sihanoukville?
- Are there hotels near Sihanoukville?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends