- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Siena Cathedral
- 6 min walk
- Piccolomini Library
- 6 min walk
- Ristorante Pizzeria I due archi
- 1 min walk
- Osteria del Gatto
- 1 min walk
- Siena (SAY-Ampugnano)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Siena's Siena Historical Center neighbourhood, Il Chiostro del Carmine is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Siena Cathedral and Piazza del Campo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Stadio Artemio Franchi or Siena Stadium.
- Siena Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Piccolomini Library - 6 min walk
- Museum of Torture - 7 min walk
- Palazzo Pubblico - 8 min walk
- Piazza del Campo - 8 min walk
- Monteriggioni Badesse Station - 12 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 65 min drive
- Ristorante Pizzeria I due archi - 1 min walk
- Osteria del Gatto - 1 min walk
- Fischi per fiaschi - 1 min walk
- Osteria Nonna Gina - 2 min walk
- Ristorante Vivace - 3 min walk
About this property
Il Chiostro del Carmine
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance. It is located in a Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL), which enforces strict driving and parking restrictions during specific times. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Il Chiostro Carmine B&B Siena
- Il Chiostro Carmine B&B
- Il Chiostro Carmine Siena
- Il Chiostro Carmine
- Il Chiostro Del Carmine Residence Hotel Siena