Travelers to Saskatoon give high marks for the college vibe, riverfront, and fun sporting events. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and festivals.
- There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in Saskatoon
- The closest major airport is in Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) 5.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saskatoon
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Saskatchewan Railway Museum, Museum of Antiquities, and Museum of Natural Sciences. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Wanuskewin Heritage Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Saskatchewan is worth a campus tour.
In Saskatoon, you'll be able to select from 68 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The James Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Saskatoon Downtown features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saskatoon Airport - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in North Industrial can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Saskatoon - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Saskatoon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and -11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 16°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 32°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of -6°F
- Average annual rainfall for Saskatoon is 0 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°F