Visiting San Miguel de Allende
Visitors give high marks for the cathedral in San Miguel de Allende, which is also known for its architecture and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and live music.
- There are 224 hotels and other accommodations in San Miguel de Allende
- The closest major airport is in Queretaro, Queretaro (QRO-Queretaro Intl.) 66.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Miguel de Allende
Well known for its art scene, the city's cultural venues include San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum, Zocalo Folk Art, and El Nigromante Ignacio Ramirez Cultural Center. The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like Iglesia de San Rafael, Church of St. Michael the Archangel, and Santa Cruz del Chorro Chapel. The picturesque setting of Juarez Park and El Charco del Ingenio exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In San Miguel de Allende, there are 224 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa 1810 Hotel Boutique - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hotel Casa Angelitos - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace.
- Antigua Capilla Bed and Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for San Miguel de Allende
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 49.57 inches of rain falls on San Miguel de Allende each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F