Search Salisbury, Massachusetts Hotels from AU$158
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 29 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Aug. 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Aug. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Salisbury has to offer including the beaches and live music. A top sight in the area is Fort Constitution Historical Site.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Salisbury
- The closest major airport is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) 26 from the city center
- The next closest is in Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.) 26.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salisbury
The city's natural beauty is on display at Salisbury Beach State Reservation, Seabrook Beach, and Newbury Beach. Additionally, you'll find Fort Constitution Historical Site in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Salisbury. Here you'll find a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Inn at Ring's Island is located 2.1 mi from the city center. This 3.5-star inn in Salisbury features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Winter Rental Available - 2 BR Beach House Steps to Beach and Downtown! is located within 2.2 mi of the city center. This hotel in Salisbury features a restaurant, a bar, and conference space.
Dressing for Salisbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Salisbury is 50.91 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Salisbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salisbury, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Salisbury?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Salisbury?
Recent Reviews in Salisbury
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Salisbury airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Salisbury?
- Where to stay near top Salisbury attractions?
- More accommodation types in Salisbury
- Which hotel chains are in Salisbury?
- What are the most popular hotels in Salisbury?
- Are there hotels near Salisbury?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends