Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rhodes, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. Top sights in the city include Archaeological Museum of Rhodes, Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, and Acropolis of Rhodes.
- There are 854 hotels and other accommodations in Rhodes
- The closest major airport is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras) 13 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rhodes
Cultural venues in the city include Archaeological Museum of Rhodes, Jewish Synagogue Museum, and Museum of Rhodes. Families come for attractions such as Rhodes Aquarium, Valley of the Butterflies, and Kallithea Springs. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, Acropolis of Rhodes, and Temple of Apollo.
In Rhodes, you'll find 854 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sperveri Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Krinis Apartments - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this apartment. Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and concierge services.
- Lindos Blu Luxury Hotel & Suites - Adults Only - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Rhodes include Seven Springs, Ancient Kamiros, and Acropolis of Lindos.
Dressing for Rhodes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Rhodes each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 51°F