Search Rhodes, South Aegean Hotels from AU$42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rhodes, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. Top sights in the city include Archaeological Museum of Rhodes, Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, and Acropolis of Rhodes.
- There are 854 hotels and other accommodations in Rhodes
- The closest major airport is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras) 13 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rhodes
Cultural venues in the city include Archaeological Museum of Rhodes, Jewish Synagogue Museum, and Museum of Rhodes. Families come for attractions such as Rhodes Aquarium, Valley of the Butterflies, and Kallithea Springs. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, Acropolis of Rhodes, and Temple of Apollo.
In Rhodes, you'll find 854 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sperveri Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Krinis Apartments - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this apartment. Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and concierge services.
- Lindos Blu Luxury Hotel & Suites - Adults Only - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Rhodes include Seven Springs, Ancient Kamiros, and Acropolis of Lindos.
Dressing for Rhodes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Rhodes each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 51°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Rhodes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rhodes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Rhodes?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Rhodes?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Rhodes?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Rhodes?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Rhodes?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Rhodes?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Rhodes?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Rhodes?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Rhodes?
Recent Reviews in Rhodes
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Rhodes airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Rhodes?
- Where to stay near top Rhodes attractions?
- More accommodation types in Rhodes
- What kind of hotels are in Rhodes?
- Which hotel chains are in Rhodes?
- What are the most popular hotels in Rhodes?
- Are there hotels near Rhodes?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends