Visitors can enjoy all that Ra'ananna has to offer including the lakeside setting, zoo, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, sporting events, and art. The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center, Old Tel Aviv Port, and Tel Aviv Museum of Art are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 487 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov) 12 from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) 21 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ra'ananna
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Open University of Israel is worth a campus tour. Additionally, in the area you'll find The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center and Old Tel Aviv Port.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ra'ananna. Here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Jody's Apartment is located in the heart of Ra'ananna. Located in Ra'ananna, this hotel room features a kitchen and free WiFi.
- Prima Millennium is 1.1 mi from the city's heart. This hotel in Ra'ananna features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a conference center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Prima Millenium Raanana is located 0.6 mi from the city center. This hotel in Ra'ananna features a fitness center, a bar, and a business center.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Tel Aviv Museum of Art, located 9 mi (14.5 from the heart of the city, and Azrieli Center, which is 9.1 mi (14.6 away.
Dressing for Ra'ananna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ra'ananna is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F