Search Quilmes, Buenos Aires Hotels from AU$47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Quilmes has to offer including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, and Obelisco.
- You'll find 685 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) 24.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) 28.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quilmes
Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, and Obelisco are some of the notable places to visit in the area. In the area, you'll also find Teatro Colon and Estadio Monumental.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Peron, located 7.9 mi (12.7 from the city center, and La Bombonera, which is 9 mi (14.5 away.
Dressing for Quilmes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Quilmes is 1.38 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F