Property is not in the greatest shape. Although it is adequate. Good location. Cooktop, microwave and mini refrigerator. Really bad cancellation policy. Poor communication. I tried to contact them about cancellation via Expedia and got no response at all. The front desk is not manned. You need to call to get a person. Some very irritating hammer drilling has happening right for the last couple of hours and we were not even warned.
- Queenstown Mall
- 4 min walk
- Queenstown Beach
- 4 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino
- 6 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Queenstown, St James Apartments is in the city centre and near the beach. Shotover Jet and Coronet Peak Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Skyline Gondola and Kiwi and Birdlife Park are also worth visiting. Our guests love the property's central location.
- Queenstown Mall - 4 min walk
- Queenstown Beach - 4 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino - 6 min walk
- Fear Factory Queenstown - 8 min walk
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 8 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
St James Apartments
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Please note that vehicle access is via 5 Coronation Drive. Pedestrian access from Camp Street is signposted as "Penrich Court Apartments."
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 30.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 30.0 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: NZD 4 per hour
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 30.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 22 years old. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- St James Apartments Queenstown
- St James Apartments
- St James Queenstown
- St James Apartments Apartment Queenstown
- St James s Queenstown
Spacious! All amenities. Great location. All in all a great place to stay