Visiting Puerto Escondido
Travelers to Puerto Escondido give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Puerto Escondido
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca (PXM-Puerto Escondido Intl.) 1.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Escondido
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bacocho Beach, Carrizalillo Beach, and Puerto Angelito Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Commercial Walkway and Principal Beach.
In Puerto Escondido, you'll find 55 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Suites La Hacienda - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Escondido - Adult Only - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with a private pool.
- SHAVANNA Hotel Boutique - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Puerto Escondido
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Puerto Escondido gets about 45.71 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F