Search Poitiers, Nouvelle-Aquitaine Hotels from AU$66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Poitiers are sure to enjoy the cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, coffeehouses, and theme park. A top sight in the area is Futuroscope.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Poitiers
- The closest major airport is in Poitiers (PIS-Biard) 2.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Poitiers
The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like Palais de Justice, Notre Dame La Grande, and Cathédrale St-Pierre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Place Charles de Gaulle and Place du Marechal Leclerc.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Poitiers. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Poitiers Centre - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi.
- ACE Hotel Poitiers - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station.
- Mercure Poitiers Centre - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
A popular place to see outside the city is Futuroscope, located 5.9 mi (9.6 from the city center.
Getting Around Poitiers
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Poitiers Station. Poitiers might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Poitiers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Poitiers each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Poitiers?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Poitiers, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Poitiers?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Poitiers?
What's the best hotel for couples in Poitiers?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Poitiers?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Poitiers?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Poitiers?
Recent Reviews in Poitiers
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Poitiers airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Poitiers?
- Where to stay near top Poitiers attractions?
- More accommodation types in Poitiers
- Which hotel chains are in Poitiers?
- What are the most popular hotels in Poitiers?
- Are there hotels near Poitiers?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends