Strong positives and negatives
1. Dorm uppet bunks have 2 squabs for mattresses which sink in a lot ie really soft. Very bad for backs and this 54 Yr old has had neck surgery. Slept like that for 4 nights as had to pay up front.
2. WORSE I had over $250 cash stolen from a locked part of my bag locked in a suitcase in a locked room. I must've been watched as it was known I was away for a longer than usual period that day. Had to be a professional. Reception on knowing took no proactive step but to say they saw nothing when I asked. I was most upset and a little freaked out and checked out immediately.
3. Girls toilets and showers were mopped at night o' day 2 of my stay (I was unexpectedly up) and the water was filthy black. It and footmats need far more often cleaning to be hygienic.
1 Staff are businesslike, competent, energetic and helpful with queries in what's a really busy place.
2. Free breakfast is great. Deserves more positive than reviews. It's free guys. You can add your own stuff
3. The other people staying there are from many varied backgrounds, interesting, friendly, adventurous. Enjoyed meeting them all.
4.Very decent sized kitchen which was well stocked, good variety of games, spaces, amenities for recreation including 2 screens, pool table...
5. A lot of info for tourist sightseeing etc
6.Fabulous central location close to free buses & other transport, supermarket, beaches, sights, pubs, restaurants...