- Queens Gardens
- 4 min walk
- Perth Mint
- 5 min walk
- Langley Park
- 7 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Baileys Serviced Apartments is in a walkable area with great airport proximity. Shoppers can check out Hay Street Mall, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Check out an event or a game at nib Stadium, and consider making time for Perth Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Queens Gardens - 4 min walk
- Perth Mint - 5 min walk
- Langley Park - 7 min walk
- World Australia Cricket Association Museum - 7 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 9 min walk
- Perth Claisebrook Station - 12 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 18 min drive
About this property
Baileys Serviced Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 4 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Baileys Serviced Apartments East Perth
- Baileys Serviced Apartments
- Baileys Serviced East Perth
- Baileys Serviced
- Baileys Serviced Apartments Apartment East Perth
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Spacious and reasonable value apartment
The apartment was comfortable. It has a combo washer dryer and unfortunately the dryer didn’t work (not good when the average cycle is over 4 hours). Some mould evident in the shower. Only 1 entry key card meant my partner was left without power when I was at the gym or shops. Car park is tight. Reception was friendly and helpful.