Overview of Baileys Motel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in East Perth, Baileys Motel is near a metro station. Those looking for an activity can check out Sandalford Winery, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at nib Stadium or Optus Stadium.
- Perth Mint - 9 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 10 min walk
- Langley Park - 11 min walk
- WACA - 14 min walk
- nib Stadium - 3 min drive
- Perth Claisebrook Station - 7 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bistro Bellavista – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 7 AM-9:30 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Sunday: 8 AM-9 PM</li></ul>For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 14.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60.00 (subject to availability)
- A kitchen/kitchenette is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 14.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Baileys Motel East Perth
- Baileys Motel
- Baileys East Perth
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff was very friendly and accommodating, I was expecting a pool as on the website but when I went looking for the pool it had been filled in for a smoking area a little disappointing but overall a good stay.