- Liked: Room comfort
- Padang Padang Beach
- 8 min drive
- Bingin Beach
- 8 min drive
- Balangan Beach
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Next to a golf course and near theme parks, Le Grande Bali is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Balangan Beach and Uluwatu, while Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and Bali Nusa Dua Theater are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Consider Waterbom Bali and Circus Waterpark.
- Uluwatu - 6 min drive
- Padang Padang Beach - 8 min drive
- Bingin Beach - 8 min drive
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park - 9 min drive
- Balangan Beach - 10 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Little Nanyang Restaurant – Poolside restaurant offering Halal dishes. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Le Grande Bali
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for IDR 300000.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 110000 for adults and IDR 55000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 300000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grande Bali Hotel
- Grande Bali
- Le Grande Bali Pecatu
- Le Grande Hotel Pecatu
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This place is very ‘tired’ looking and is in desperate need of a refresh. The wooden decking around the pool was in poor condition with planks of wood not secured down and lifting up when you walked on them which is very dangerous. Also, when we requested a taxi the reception desk would not call for one and instead made us use their own car service at a high fee. Would not recommend this property to anyone. In actual fact I would go as far as to discourage anyone looking to stay here. Very disappointing.