Search Pattaya, Chonburi Hotels from AU$38
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 13 Jan. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pattaya, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices, restaurants, and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Three Kingdoms Park, Wat Yan Temple, and Anek Kuson Sala.
- There are 1970 hotels and other accommodations in Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Pattaya (PYX-Pattaya Airpark) 13 from the city center
- The next closest is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.) 30.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pattaya
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Anek Kuson Sala, Tuxedo Magic Theatre, and Alcazar Cabaret. Families come for attractions such as Mini Siam, Hard Rock Cafe, and Pattaya Beach Road. Notable city landmarks like Wat Yan Temple and Buddha Mountain might be worth a visit.
In Pattaya, you'll be able to select from 1970 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Oranje Pattaya - This 3-star hotel in Central Pattaya features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Pictory Garden Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Royal Wing Suites & Spa - This 5-star resort in Pratumnak Hill features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
Other top sights in Pattaya include Three Kingdoms Park. One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Wat Pa Pradu, located 30.9 mi (49.7 from the city center.
Getting Around Pattaya
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Pattaya Station, Pattaya Tai Station, or Bang Lamung Station. Pattaya may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pattaya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 95°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pattaya is 3.15 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 70°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pattaya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pattaya, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Pattaya?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Pattaya?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Pattaya?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pattaya?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Pattaya?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Pattaya?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Pattaya?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Pattaya?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pattaya?
Recent Reviews in Pattaya
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Pattaya airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Pattaya?
- Where to stay near top Pattaya attractions?
- More accommodation types in Pattaya
- What kind of hotels are in Pattaya?
- Which hotel chains are in Pattaya?
- What are the most popular hotels in Pattaya?
- Are there hotels near Pattaya?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends