- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of St Christopher's Inn Gare Du Nord - Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
One Bed in a Eight Bed Mixed Dorm With Shared Bathroom
One Bed in a Eight Bed Female Dorm With Shared Bathroom
Private Double Ensuite room
One Bed in a Ten Bed Female Dorm With Shared Bathroom
Double Bed Cabin
One Bed in a Ten Bed Mixed Dorm With Shared Bathroom
One Bed in a Four Bed Mixed Dorm With Shared Bathroom
One Bed in a Four Bed Female Dorm With Shared Bathroom
One Bed in a Six Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
One Bed in a Six Bed Mixed Dorm With Shared Bathroom
One Bed in a Eight Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
One Bed in a Four Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
One Bed in a Six Bed Female Dorm With Shared Bathroom
One Bed in a Four Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
4 Bed Private Room
6 Bed Private Room
8 Bed Private Room
10 Bed Private Room
6 Bed Private Room Ensuite
4 bed private room ensuite
Twin Room, Ensuite
About this area
Near a metro station, St Christopher's Inn Gare Du Nord - Hostel is in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Palais Royal are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Les Halles and Galeries Lafayette. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostel's convenience for public transport: Paris Magenta Station and Gare du Nord Station are just steps away.
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 3 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Les Halles - 4 min drive
- Palais Garnier - 4 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 4 min drive
- Paris Magenta Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 3 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 44 min drive
- Belushi's — 1 min walk
- Belushi's Gare du Nord - 1 min walk
- Le Camélia - 1 min walk
- La Ville d'Aulnay - 1 min walk
- OrientExpress - 1 min walk
About this property
St Christopher's Inn Gare Du Nord - Hostel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
A very nice hostel. Clean. Only issue was the noise with the Night club. Would say the night club was a fun time.