- 3 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Villa Berri
- 1 min walk
- Dragons Elysées
- 1 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, Hotel California Champs-Elysées is in the city centre and near a metro station. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Champs-Elysees and Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes.
- Champs-Elysees - 3 min walk
- Lido - 5 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 10 min walk
- Grand Palais - 15 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 19 min walk
- George V Station - 4 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 7 min drive
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 33 min drive
- Lounge Bar — 1 min walk
- Villa Berri - 1 min walk
- Dragons Elysées - 1 min walk
- La Table du Lancaster - 1 min walk
- Les Arcades - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel California Champs-Elysées
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel California Champs Elysées
- Hotel California Champs-Elysées
- California Champs-Elysées Paris
- California Champs-Elysées
- Hotel California Paris
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff was very friendly. Specially Joseph from front desk.