- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disney Springs®
- 9 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- 13 min drive
- Harvest Bistro
- 6 min walk
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille
- 6 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Orlando, Waldorf Astoria Orlando is near theme parks. Disney Springs® and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Epcot®, or check out an event or a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Disney Springs® - 9 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 13 min drive
- Old Town - 13 min drive
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® - 24 min drive
- Epcot® - 39 min drive
- Orlando Station - 27 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Oscar's — 1 min walk
- Bull and Bear — 1 min walk
- Harvest Bistro - 6 min walk
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille - 6 min drive
- Tutto Italia Ristorante - 7 min drive
About this property
Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 25.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 34 and USD 40 for adults, and USD 20 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Resort
- Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice property,staff was amazing,but my only complain will be the $45 a day resort fee.Other than that I wll definitely come back and stay here.