Search Novi Sad, Vojvodina Hotels from AU$34
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Aug. 2019
Visiting Novi Sad
Visitors to Novi Sad are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, theaters, and mountain views. A top sight in the city is SNP. In Novi Sad, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Novi Sad
Cultural venues in the city include SNP, Serbian National Theatre, and Vojvodina Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Danube Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Novi Sad is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Novi Sad. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Leopold I - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- CitiHotel Veliki - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Boutique Hotel Arta - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Novi Sad
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Novi Sad Station. Novi Sad might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Novi Sad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 28°F at night
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Novi Sad each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Novi Sad?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Novi Sad, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Novi Sad?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Novi Sad?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Novi Sad?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Novi Sad?
What's the best high-end hotel in Novi Sad?
What's the best boutique hotel in Novi Sad?
What's the best hotel in Novi Sad that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Novi Sad?
Recent Reviews in Novi Sad
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Novi Sad airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Novi Sad?
- Where to stay near top Novi Sad attractions?
- More accommodation types in Novi Sad
- Which hotel chains are in Novi Sad?
- What are the most popular hotels in Novi Sad?
- Are there hotels near Novi Sad?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends