Search Nouméa, South Province Hotels from AU$103
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Noumea, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its aquarium.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Noumea
- The closest major airport is in Noumea (GEA-Magenta Domestic) 2.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Noumea (NOU-Tontouta Intl.) 37 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Noumea
Cultural venues in the city include Musée de la Ville de Nouméa, Musée de Nouvelle-Calédonie, and Centre Culturel Tjibaou. Favorite family attractions include Noumea Zoo and Botanical Gardens and Aquarium des Lagons. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Mont Coffyn, Parc zoologique et forestier, and Anse Vata Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Noumea. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Chateau Royal Beach Resort and Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Le Lagon Noumea - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hilton Noumea La Promenade Residences - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Noumea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- Noumea gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 58°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Nouméa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nouméa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Nouméa?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Nouméa?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Nouméa?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Nouméa?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Nouméa?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Nouméa?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Nouméa?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Nouméa?
Recent Reviews in Nouméa
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Nouméa airport?
- Where to stay near top Nouméa attractions?
- More accommodation types in Nouméa
- What kind of hotels are in Nouméa?
- Which hotel chains are in Nouméa?
- What are the most popular hotels in Nouméa?
- Are there hotels near Nouméa?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends