Travelers to Norwich give high marks for the casinos and relaxing spas. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and live music. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- You'll find 129 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mystic - New London
- The closest major airport is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London) 24.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State) 32.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norwich
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Leffingwell House Historic Museum, Slater Memorial Museum, and Spirit of Broadway Theater. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Norwichtown Mall and Upper Falls Heritage Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Norwich. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Norwich - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Spa at Norwich Inn - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Courtyard by Marriott Norwich - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea, located 14.4 mi (23.2 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Norwich
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Norwich is 49.68 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F