- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Jurys Inn Newcastle Quayside
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Triple Room
Standard Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Twin Room, River View
Executive Super King Double
About this area
Located in Gateshead, Jurys Inn Newcastle Quayside is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. O2 Academy Newcastle and Metro Radio Arena are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Quayside and Port Of Tyne. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at St. James' Park or Newcastle Racecourse.
- BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art - 3 min walk
- Gateshead Millennium Bridge - 4 min walk
- The Sage - 7 min walk
- Quayside - 8 min walk
- Sage Gateshead - 10 min walk
- South Gosforth Station - 7 min drive
- Manors Station - 17 min walk
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Riverside Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Baltic Place Cafe - 1 min walk
- The Riverside Restaurant @ Jurys Inn - 1 min walk
- Six Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Greggs - 6 min walk
About this property
Jurys Inn Newcastle Quayside
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 6.6 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I thought it had a run down appearance a bit tatty round the edges eg bathroom had flaking plaster holes where the pipes went into the wall black spots on the silicone seal around bath. Just generally run down