Search Naviti Island, Western Division Hotels from AU$16
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Naviti Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Naviti Island has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 74.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Naviti Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Yasawa Islands. Additionally, you'll find Sunrise Beach and Sunset Beach in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Naviti Island, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Botaira Resort is located 3.1 mi from the heart of Naviti Island. This 3.5-star resort in Naviti Island features a restaurant, a bar, and laundry facilities.
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is 16.7 mi from central Naviti Island. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Nacula Island can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Mantaray Island Resort is 5.9 mi from the center of Naviti Island. This 3-star resort in Nanuya Balavu Island features a restaurant, a bar, and a computer station. Our customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Naviti Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Naviti Island each year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F