Visitors can enjoy all that Nausori has to offer including the temples and beaches. The relaxing and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city. The closest major airport is in Suva (SUV-Nausori) 1.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nausori
Places to visit in the area include Naililili Cathedral, Fiji Golf Club, and Colo-I-Suva Forest Park.
Dressing for Nausori
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nausori is 71.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 65°F