Search Nausori, Central Division Hotels from AU$34
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Nausori has to offer including the temples and beaches. The relaxing and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city. The closest major airport is in Suva (SUV-Nausori) 1.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nausori
Places to visit in the area include Naililili Cathedral, Fiji Golf Club, and Colo-I-Suva Forest Park.
Dressing for Nausori
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nausori is 71.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 65°F